Thursday, June 16, 2011

DUSTY ATTIC

For the ladies that contacted me via email, please forgive me as I just recently moved and I neglected to check my email. My most sincere apologies. Please reply to the email I sent you by telling me which pieces you would like to purchase. I had a really hard time adding buy it now buttons to this blog. Also, I will find the most inexpensive way to mail the chipboards.

I have created a small video on how to add texture to Dusty Attic chipboard you can find it on Ustream under Divine Design Kits.

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. DUKE and ATTA and COLORADO all tied to TED TURNER and MEESE,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stop by to let you know I love your page and I had a good time reading it. I’m glad that my friend emailed me the link to this blog. I just bookmarked this blog and I hope your next one is going to be about the same topic again I’m looking for ward to it. One thing I want to add is I like your writing style.
    Best Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vania Printing telah menyediakan layanan jasa fotocopy dan pencetakan sejak 2015! Kami bergerak dibidang pencetakan offset komersial dan layanan pencetakan digital untuk memenuhi semua kebutuhan Anda.

    ReplyDelete