Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hello, As you all know my desire of putting together beautiful kits for my customers has been a slow process. I would like all of you to know that I appreciate the support I received from my customers. I am proud to announce to you my DIVINE kit supporters that I am now able to provide you with monthly kits. Quantities are very limited to please don't miss out on a beautiful kit!!!. If you are interested on the montly kits please contact me or simply leave a comment. I take pride in finding the most beautiful and most current products, in addition to finding finishing details for all your scrapbooking or card making needs. Once again THANK YOU for all the support!

2 comments:

  1. Hola Leslie !!! a mi me interesaría saber más detalles sobre el kit mensual. Precios, si lo podrías enviar a México y en cuanto saldría etc. Porfa me podrias contactar a laura.tamayoarrobagmail.com Gracias !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura te trate de escribir al email que me dejaste pero no esta bien escrito. Me lo puedes mandar otra ves por favor...Gracias!

    ReplyDelete