Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Design Team CALL!

Hi!  If you are a divine scrapbooker or someone who loves to create not just layouts or cards, someone who "thinks outside the box" then this Design Team call is for you.  I'm currently looking for someone to assist me in creating the BEST projects using the BEST scrapbooking kits. My style is definetly Vintage/ Shabby Chic and I really do enjoy working with companies such as Prima Marketing, Tattered Angels, Websters Pages, Melissa Frances etc.


What is requiered of you?  Participation for 6 months and to create as many projects as you can with the kit of the month. However minimum of three projects.   Also, someone who is willing to make contact with potential new customers. 
 
What is in store for you?  besides to add experience on your resume I will also pay 50% of the cost of the kit.

How to apply?  Please email three of your best projects along with a short paragraph telling me why you would make a good canditate for this job. 
Deadline is February 28,2010. I will announce the first Design Team member on March 1, 2010.  My email addres is l.guerrero.74@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment